The bulletin board is a mechanism for airing public announcements and messages that are non-commercial and informational for Bolton residents. These messages include:
1. The announcement of events or services sponsored or conducted by governmental, educational or non-profit community groups or organizations.
2. Organizations from neighboring communities may be placed on the bulletin board if programming and editing time permit.
What rules apply when submitting?
* Announcements may be transmitted electronically for approval by SLCT to email@example.com or through our contact form.
* All requests must be received at least two weeks prior to the requested air start date. Acceptance is solely at the discretion of SLCT.
* All messages should include the name of the event (ex. – a spring bazaar and luncheon) or service (ex.-flu shots), the name of the sponsoring organization, date, time, location, costs and contact person, phone number and website
* All notices must be approved by SLCT or its designee.
* SLCT reserves the right to edit any such message.
* Personal ads will not be accepted.
* Ads for political campaigns will not be accepted.
* Announcements may not contain references to:
* Lotteries or bingo games; or
* Alcoholic beverages or cash/open bars.
* Meetings of non-profit, non-governmental groups may be announced; however announcements of internal organization meetings (ex.- a finance committee of XYZ Club) will not be carried.
* The design of the screen including the colors, character fonts, style and layout of the announcement will be decided by SLCT.
* SLCT has the right to reject any message deemed not to be in conformance with these policies and procedures or the mission of SLCT.